Monday, January 19, 2009

B98.7 and Channel 2 Interviews

Recently, I was asked to be one of the spokespeople for the Thanksgiving Point Wedding Expo during a radio and television interview. I spoke to Todd of the Todd and Erin show on B98.7 in the mornings. It wasn't the first time I'd been on the radio, but it was the first time I was in a radio station. I brought them some food to sample and spoke about the number of reasons to come to the show. It was only a four minute segment and it felt like even shorter.

The next morning, I did 2 segments for the Channel 2 morning news. Casey Scott came to the Barn at Thanksgiving Point and did several segments about the Wedding Expo. My first segment was about personalizing your bouquet.

I was sooooo nervous for the first segment. I know you can tell in my voice. I don't sound like I'm having any fun at all. The second segment was a lot better. I actually was enjoying myself! It was about different kinds of favors to have at your reception.



No comments:

Post a Comment