Event Ideas and Insights by Kathy Rasmussen, catering events manager at Thanksgiving Point
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Wedding Festival at South Towne Expo Center
Our booth at the South Towne Expo Center this year was quite the eye-popping experience. It was all butterflies and bright colors -- both of which are big trends this year. We received a number of compliments and comments of "these are my colors!" It was a great success!
I'm a catering events manager at Thanksgiving Point. I specialize in Weddings but also manage corporate and social events. Prior to working at Thanksgiving Point, I owned my own event planning business and have been planning weddings and events for 5 years now.
Thanksgiving Point's mission is to inspire the minds and renew the spirits of young and old by providing unique learning experiences, family-friendly entertainment, and opportunities for discovery in a safe and beautiful environment.
Thanksgiving Point Institute is a quality-of-life, education-based charity.
No comments:
Post a Comment